12 July 2009

Penne with Turkey Meatballs

I know it's been over a week but it has been a busy week. I am really trying hard to blog at least once a week so let's hope I do better next week.
This is something I made up last week. it was really good! Enjoy!


Penne with Turkey Meatballs

1 pkg Frozen Turkey Meatballs - I got mine at Trader Joes but I am pretty sure they have them at Publix
1/2 lb Penne Pasta
1/2 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, grated
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 bag frozen bell pepper strips
1 cup chicken broth or stock
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
1/3 cup dry white wine
Salt and Pepper to taste
Bring water to a boil and add pasta. In a separate pan add butter, onions, garlic and bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes. Remove from saute pan and add 2 tbsp flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in wine and chicken broth then simmer for a few minutes until thickened add milk, Parmesan cheese, sauteed vegetables and frozen meatballs. Simmer for 10-15 minutes and mix with pasta. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sidebar One

Contact us

Template Hits

Like Us On Facebook

Search

Definition List

Custom content

BlogRoll

Video Widget

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Hi, I'm Miranda, the creator, author and photographer of this blog. I have a wonderful husband, Gabe, best taster-dishwasher-critic-dishwasher a woman could have along with our two children, Jacob and Lucy that complete our family. I have a real passion for cooking and baking and this is my attempt to share my adventures in the kitchen with you.

Popular Posts